Donatea Fashion is an Internet shop which operates pursuant to the Electronic Trade Law and all of the other valid laws and regulations of the Republic of Serbia. The detailed conditions for purchasing are listed in the following text. Please make yourself acquainted with them before you make a purchase.
To be able to order a product from the range of the Internet shop www.donateafashion.com you need to take the following steps:
- Find the product you wish to purchase and add to cart
- Review your shopping cart
- Enter your Billing details and delivery data
- Choose Payment option
- Review and confirm your order
1. You can see all the detailed information on each product page. Note that the products are handmade, and sometimes we do not have all the same materials, but we try to use the most similar ones.
If we cannot find the most similar we will contact you with pictures of the available materials, and you will choose the one that suits you the best.
We reserve the right not to inform you if we believe that the material is appropriate, in fact it is the most similar. Such as replacement of a star with another star, and the like. If it is a completely different material we will contact you to choose one.
2. When you have finished placing the product in your cart and would like to order it, select the “Cart” option. The cart page shows all the products you have put in it so far. You can specify in the cart how many pieces of a particular product you want to order or if you change your mind about any of them, you can delete this product from the cart.
Basket is the first step in ordering. After you are satisfied with the contents of your cart, go to the next step.
Note that the price shown with the product does not include customs fee and local taxes that could occur in the country of the recipient. Please inform yourself about customs regulation in your country and contact your local customs office. We don’t control and cover these costs. In some cases, when your order goes through customs procedure, you may get information in notice form, with further instructions regarding paying customs fee in order finish delivery process. Please be aware of this notice and participation of customs service in delivery process. It also may affect on delay of your order.
3. In this step you should enter data concerning the customer and address where the product should be delivered. Data on the customer is data which will be listed on the receipt which will be sent to you together with the package.
Data on the place of delivery is data showing where you wish the package to be delivered. We kindly ask you to give the exact data to enable the courier service which will deliver the package to find it as quickly as possible. In case the entered data is inaccurate, your package may be returned and the delivery date extended. Because of that we kindly asking you to fill full data about:
- Name and Surname
- Phone number with country phone code
- Address, street name and house/flat number
- ZIP code
You do not need to enter shipping information twice if your billing information is also shipping information.
4. In this step you need to choose how you wish to pay for the ordered products. You can pay with a credit card or through your PayPal account.
Note that payment providers take their commission fee.
5. Finally, before you confirm your order, you can look at all of its details once again: what you ordered, data concerning the customer, delivery address, how much the total price is, etc.
If you agree with the order choose option „Confirm” which take you on to finish your purchase. Once your order is confirmed, you will automatically receive an e-mail to your registered e-mail address with a review of the purchase.
All payments will be effected in Serbian currency. The amount your credit card account will be charged for is obtained through the conversion of the price in Euro into Serbian dinar according to the current exchange rate of the Serbian National bank. When charging your credit card, the same amount is converted into your local currency according to the exchange rate of credit card associations. As a result of this conversion there is a possibility of a slight difference from the original price stated in our web site.